Monday, March 15, 2010

projects projects projects

Recently I changed jobs at work and now have the wonderful schedule of day-only shifts. This is the first time in over three years that I haven't had to work in the evenings. It has been awesome so far. Partly because I can see my friends more, and partly because I have more motivation to work on craft projects.
I had yet another baby shower this weekend. Which I am happy for, since it gives me the opportunity to make more things:) The husband of this latest baby is into sci-fi and robots, so when I saw this rocket fabric it seemed a perfect fit.
The burbing blankets are a fun, and easy gift.

The next picture is a diaper/wipes holder.  It is lined, and has a velcro tab to close at the flap. Think this will come in handy when they are out and about.
I also made this bib out of a cute sock monkey print flannel.


The shower was great, and the projects turned out pretty good I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment