Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friends!

Friends are wonderful. I am lucky to have lots of great ones. These past couple of weeks have been full of fun random get togethers. Either out in the neighborhood, or at a home, some good times have been had.

Today was a great example of one of those times. My friend Kelly invited a few of us over for a craft day. It was the perfect rainy Portland day for one. We all brought a snack. Mine was a dish I had seen on television last week, and have been dying for an opportunity to make. It was guacamole with blue cheese, quite tasty.

I was able to finish up a couple of friends for Abe. This bear pattern is fun to make, and easy to change up. I have yet to name these two fellows, or decide who they will end up with. For now, they will be hanging out here.
I also finished up a couple of toys for Betty & Iszel. (Those would be my two crazy cats.) I put cat nip in with the stuffing. Next time I may add some krinkly plastic bags for added sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment